Last updated: June 07, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Our Ride Life.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Florida, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Our Ride Life, accessible from https://www.ourridelife.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Terms and Conditions
The Our Ride Life website and any associated websites, including (without limitation) all websites, mobile applications and other interactive properties through which such services are delivered (collectively, the “Website”) are owned, operated and distributed by Our Ride Life, (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “we” and through similar words such as “us,” “our,” etc.). By accessing or using any part of the Website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions described below (the “Terms and Conditions”) and the terms and conditions of our Privacy Notice (the “Privacy Notice”) which are incorporated herein by reference. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you should not use the Website. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users, including both users who are simply viewing content available via the Website and users who have subscribed for services and/or are contributors of content via the Website.
These Terms and Conditions, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us without restriction. We reserve the right to refuse service to any person for any reason, at our sole discretion. In addition, at our sole discretion, we may suspend or terminate your access to the Website for any reason. We will not be liable for any decision to suspend, terminate or refuse service under any circumstances.
Visitors to the Website and Submission of Information
You can visit the public sections of this Website without identifying yourself or providing Personal Information (as defined in our Privacy Notice). But there are some areas of the Website which may collect Personal Information from you. Any information provided through the Website is governed by our Privacy Notice, and/or the relevant notices provided to you on the particular submission page on the Website.
We reserve the right, at any time, to change any fees or charges for using any services provided on the Website (or to begin charging fees for any free service), provided that such changes will not apply to fees or charges paid prior to the time of the change. We currently charge subscription fees for some features, although free accounts are provided at our discretion. We will charge you sales tax along with your order, based on your billing address. In addition, you will be responsible for all other taxes, levies, duties or similar charges, only excluding taxes based on our income.
In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create a login account. When creating your login account, you represent and warrant to us that the information you provide is accurate and complete in all respects. All registrations must be made by you, personally. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted under any circumstances. You may never use another’s login account without permission and may not permit anyone else to use your login account. Single login accounts shared by multiple persons are not permitted under any circumstances.
You agree that you will be solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your account, whether or not authorized by you. Accordingly, it is extremely important that you engage in activity consistent with all laws, including, but not limited to, data privacy laws and regulations. Further, you are obligated to keep your password secure and you agree to notify us immediately in the event you become aware of, or suspect, any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software);
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Our Ride Life, a Our Ride Life employee, another authorized user, or any other person or entity;
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Our Ride Life or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website;
- Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Website;
- Modify, move, add to, delete, or otherwise tamper with the information contained in the Website;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to the Website;
- Use the Website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
The Website may contain links to third-party content and other third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Our Ride Life. Links are provided to online users solely as a convenience and our inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of the information by Our Ride Life. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over such sites and resources, are not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, features, services, information or other materials on or available from such sites or resources, or any websites that they may link to (collectively, “Third-Party Content”). We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any Third-Party Content.
Intellectual Property Rights
Except for Third-Party Content, all material included on the Website, including (without limitation) the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, and the like (“Content”) are owned by or licensed to us, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law and international conventions. In addition, the compilation and presentation of the Content on the Website is subject to copyright owned exclusively by us. Content on the Website may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or the Content therein.
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THAT ALL CONTENT AND WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, AND ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, AND/OR (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR WEBSITE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO, OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR WEBSITES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR WEBSITE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR WEBSITES (HOWEVER ARISING) OR (II) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and our affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any action taken by a third party on your behalf. This obligation will survive these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Website.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of California. These Terms and Conditions, together with the Privacy Notice and any other legal notices published by us on the Website or in other materials distributed in connection with our services, constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning the Website and our services. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and our failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, NO CLAIM UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE JOINED TO ANY OTHER CLAIM, INCLUDING ANY CLAIM INVOLVING ANY OTHER CURRENT OR FORMER USER OF THE Website, AND NO CLASS ACTION PROCEEDINGS SHALL BE PERMITTED. In no event shall any claim, action or proceeding by you be instituted more than three (3) years after the cause of action arose.
Most communications between us and you will be sent and received electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other electronic communication exchanged between you and us shall satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Modification of the Terms and Conditions
Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms and Conditions means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you. In addition, we may modify and/or temporarily or permanently discontinue all or any part of the Website at any time at our sole discretion, with or without notice, and will not be liable for any such action.